August 9, 2012

An Award! (Yay!)


Well, whataya know, I got an award! I feel quite grand right now, even though most of the bloggers I know have already gotten this award.  :3

Introducing... The Versatile Blogger Award! 




A big thanks to Becca from College Life for nominating me for this award!

There are a few rules that you have to follow to accept the nomination:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post. 
A few random facts about me:
1. I can speak in French and Mandarin (aw shucks, that's two!)
2. I play the violin
3. I love COSTCO!!! (Favorite store ever!)
4. I live in Canada (eh?)
5. I eat when I'm bored (well, let's just say I also eat when I'm not bored)
6. Reading is my passion
7. I consider myself as an amateur hockey spectactor

My nominations:
3. Fall Into Fiction
4. My Paranormal Book Review
5. The Perks of Being a Bookworm
6. Pika Pages

Yes, I know, I only have 6 nominations. But I went through all the blogs I'm following, and these are the only one that I think are fit to be nominated for this award and that have not been nominated for this award yet.

And, that concludes my acceptance speech for the Versatile Blogger Award! Hope everyone has a nice day (or night)! :D

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Grace! I eat when I'm bored too! Or, well, I just eat for no reason. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sydney; you definitely deserved it!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  3. It's nice to receive an award, eh? Enjoy... enjoy!

    You eat when you are bored? Well... I eat when I'm bored, happy, depressed, in love... (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lectus! And I know, food is literally like books or babies, it's always yelling for your attention!!

      Delete
  4. thank you for nominating me Grace!
    You can speak Mandarin and French? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Michiiella, you definitely deserved it!!

      -Grace :)

      Delete

Hi! If you are here, I'm assuming that you've just read my post. If yes, don't hesitate on leaving a quick comment, I truly do appreciate each and every single one of them!

-Grace :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...