January 25, 2013

Classical Piece of the Week: Nocturne Op.9 No.2


Sometimes, a piano and an open soul is all you need to express all the emotions a human can feel. Nocturne Op. 9 No.2 by Frédéric Chopin is a lovely piece that really does bring that essence to reality.

It may sound like an easy piece to play, but this Nocturne requires a balance in technique, but also in the spirit within yourself. You really do have to feel at peace, or something like that, to truly bring out the beautiful music that resides within this piece.

I think writing more about this Nocturne will be a waste of space. This piece will speak for itself. No- it will sing for itself.


5 comments:

  1. I know this one as well. ^^

    It's very beautiful. And your right, it sings for itself.
    C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: Oh Cheese! You got a header! I love it!

      Delete
    2. Aw thanks Delaney! And I'm glad you know this piece, I think it should be recognized by everyone!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  2. I love your header! And this piece of music is absolutely beautiful! I also play the violin :) (I am not sure if I had said that before...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lottie! I think you might have mentioned before, but it doesn't hurt to mention it once more. :)The violin is such a lovely, wonderful instrument!

      -Grace :)

      Delete

Hi! If you are here, I'm assuming that you've just read my post. If yes, don't hesitate on leaving a quick comment, I truly do appreciate each and every single one of them!

-Grace :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...