June 28, 2013

A Playlist of Memories

Today was my last day as a student at École Lacerte. This school has been my second home for over 4 years now, a stretch longer than any other school I've been to. I've made friends that really do love me for who I am, and I've connected with teachers who care immensely about my well-being. I've had my fair shares of victories, and some defeats that I can only but learn from. I've made stupid mistakes, and yet they always seem to make me a better person. 

Next school year as we head to Grade 9, the graduated class of Lacerte will be dispersed into different paths. Many will continue towards a French education, a few will change to English schools. And even if we will keep in touch a lot, we will probably never have a bond as strong as when we were all colleagues together. So I've decided to make a playlist. A playlists of songs that represents us, the 2013 class of Lacerte. I hope one day it will help us all bring back the memories that made us into a family. A foolish, stupid, loving family.

Here's the playlist :)

4 comments:

  1. I wish you and your friends a great future! :) And your playlist is beautiful, Grace. I don't understand ANY of Elle Me Dit but I am in love with it >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks so much Lottie! And yup, Elle me dit is a pretty darn good song. XD

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  2. I can really understand and relate to you. On the last day of school (graduation day) after the ceremony was over and we were all taking pictures I felt everyone was so far away from me. I was here and everyone else felt like they were already heading off to their high schools. I think by the time school starts around and we don't meet up as often and then we meet up as a "reunion" it'll find it like everyone totally changed.

    I hope you make many new friends and keep the old, whether it will feel like different people when you meet them again.

    P.S. You are going to be a freshman like me! :D
    P.P.S or P.S.S. I am going to head over to your playlist now..I'm guessing it is going to be as awesome as ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wonderful comment, Delaney! And that whole "detached" feeling thing you got at grad, yeah, I can totally relate to it. And I hope you liked my (very french) playlist!

      -Grace :)

      P.S. FRESHMAN BUDDIES! XD

      Delete

Hi! If you are here, I'm assuming that you've just read my post. If yes, don't hesitate on leaving a quick comment, I truly do appreciate each and every single one of them!

-Grace :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...