July 7, 2013

A New Project (on Youtube!)

Hi everybody! It's finally summer break, and I feel like I'm just as busy as I was during the school year! But it's more of a positive kind of busy, because I've been planning to start a lot of projects. My most major one has been starting a new Youtube channel. I already have one called "gdlgma", where I post videos of me playing violin, and sometimes piano and singing, but this new channel is completely different!

I called it "pensationnel", and it's basically me talking in front of the camera about different subjects. Think of it as "à la Vlogbrothers", but a French version and very amateur. I mainly created this channel to try and preserve and improve my French once I switch to an English school, and also because I enjoy speaking!

Creating this channel has really consumed my past week, but I will try and be more flexible, because I really want to increase my quantities of post on this blog, especially since it's the summer!

So I hope you will have a chance to check out my channel, I'd appreciate it so much! (So far I only have one video, haha!)

Click here to watch my first video! 

I'll see you all very soon!

-Grace :)

12 comments:

  1. Ahh that was awesome...except I don't know what you are saying! O____O XD Haha, but your french is way better than my sister's (don't tell her I said that). All I got was "vlog" and that's it. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, okay, that information stays between you and me! ;)

      Thanks for watching my video, Delaney!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea! I just wish I knew what you are saying! I take Spanish in school so I am out of luck with that XD. I don't know what you said but it sounded great! I hope you continue this and do really well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sydney! I'll be taking Spanish next school year, so I'm really pumped about it!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  3. Your French sounds fabulous even though I can't understand a word of it! One of my friends is a native speaker so maybe I'll show this to her... anyway, love the books in the background too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I definitely wanted a background that could speak for itself! And that'd be great, I hope my French meets up to her standards!

      Thanks for the lovely comment, Thomas!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  4. That's really cool. I feel proud that I understood bits and pieces of what you said! I take french at school but my teacher for the past two years was horrible so I think my french got worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh haha, that's not the best thing to hear! But it's great that you know some French, you never know when it might come useful! ;)

      Thanks for watching my video, Erika!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, c'est une tellement bonne idée, Grace! Je regarderai toute tes vidéos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, merci Chantoune! J'ai mentionné ton père dans le vidéo, haha!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  6. I really want to learn french now! It sounds pretty even though I don't what you're saying. Good luck with the rest of your videos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sadie! French is an awesome language, maybe give a try some day?

      Thanks for watching my video, even if you didn't understand a word, haha!

      -Grace :)

      Delete

Hi! If you are here, I'm assuming that you've just read my post. If yes, don't hesitate on leaving a quick comment, I truly do appreciate each and every single one of them!

-Grace :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...